Get your own Digital Clock

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spirit Week

This week was Homecoming for my school. We had on Tuesday pajama day, Wednesday was Favorite Celebrity day, Thursday was crazy hair day, and Friday was spirit day. Everybody dressed up in green and gold on that day. All through that week three girls went around to the classes. They would ask us to stand up if we dressed up, because we got points for our class if we did. On Friday, the last day of spirit week we had a little assembly and they announced who won the spirit competition. My class won a whole box of Whoppers and a Movie and getting the most points. Me and all my friends have a lot of school spirit! Two of my friends brothers are football players, so we go to every home game. We have so much fun hangin' out at the game. We go to the concession stand, we run around and talk, we watch the game, and watch the halftime show.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Hey "Shirley"
Cute blog! I just found it! I will have to tell Cindy. She is having spirit week this week. Tomorrow is pajama day. That's pretty cool that your school colors are green and gold. Those were your mom and I's school colors too- the mighty Animas Panthers! Keep up the good work with the blogging!

Connie said...

YOUR FRIENDS LOOK REALLY NICE GOOD FOR U!

LUV YA
CID